Buttons and Rbbons


I used  a  scalloped  card  base  and embossed it  with  a  button  embossing  folder..I  coloured  the  buttons  with  panpastels  and  sprayed it with  Crafter's companion  spray  and  sparkle  .
i  designed  the  background  on  Serif  Craft  digikit  and  added  glossy  accents to  all  the  objects .
I  added  multicoloured  ribbon  and bow and  several  buttons  both  card  and  plastic  from  my  stash  (which  I tidied on  the  way  !!)

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges ____

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/fabnfunky-challenges-challenge-288.html

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card incorporating so many sewing elements - and I love all your different shaped buttons. Thank you for joining our challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete