Best Friends



This  was  a  freebie  stamp  from  a Magazine  which  came with  the  embossing  folder  that  I have used .  I got it in  December  and  it has  been on my  desk  over  Christmas  as  the  first  thing  I  wanted  to  do  .  At last  I have  used it  . 
I  edged  the  scalloped  base  card  with  Promarkers  and  also  spent  some  time trying out  hair  and  fur  techniques on  the stamped  image  .  I  found  papers  to  match  and used  Panpastels  to  create  a  background  which  I surrounded  with  a  die  cut  circle  edge  coloured  again with  P  Markers  ,
The embellishments that  I  used  are  die  cut  leaves  ,material flower,pearl,trimming and sentiment from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into the following  challenges  _____

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/53-happy-birthday.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-312-friendshipfriends.html




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeni. I too bought the same magazine, the free gift was too good to miss.
    Thank you for joining our birthday challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got that stamp and EF too and couldn't wait to use it!So pretty, thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautifully made! Love when you can get and use freebies! Thanks for joining us at My time to Craft!

    ReplyDelete