321 go -


I have  several little  boys  cards  to  make over  the  next  few  months  so  thought  I  would  get  started  early .I have just  got  this image  from 'All  dressed up'  It is  called  321  go !!  It also  comes with  a  car but I decided  to  cut  this one out  as it  was  larger  .  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  . 
The  spotty  paper is from  LC  Designs  spotty paper  pack  and  the  striped  paper  from  my  stash  .I just  added a peel off  sentiment and  some  card  candi ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _____

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-104-spots-and-or-stripes.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-330clean-simple-cas.html

6 comments:

  1. An ideal little boys card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super boys card and just the thing for our latest challenge at Cardz4Guyz. Thanks for linking up this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card for a little boy

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for a little boy

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect coloring and style. Thank you for joining our 'CAS' challenge at Passion for ProMarkers and please come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card Jenny. I love the image you've used and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our 'clean & simple' challenge. Hugs, Denise (I apologise for my late comment) x

    ReplyDelete