Vintage Robin


I  said  a  few  days  ago  I had made  my  last  Christmas  card  for  this  year !  I  obviously  can't stop  as here is  todays  card  .
I used  a  black  base  card  and  edged it  with  Gilding  Wax  The next layer  I  designed  using  Serif  . The  robin  is  a  digi  from  either  CC or  Sheena  Douglas  ? .  I coloured it  with  promarkers  and  glittered it  . (Then  I  lost  the  robin  and  spent  30 minutes  looking  for it  .Does  anyone  else  have  that  problem  ? It had  fallen in  the  bin  !)  I  added  Ribbon , Bow  and  stickles  glitter on  the  snowflakes  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/299-vintage-retro.html

Happy  Christmas  to  all  the  DT members   j 

0 comments:

Post a Comment