Moving House

I  decided  to use  an old  favourite stamp of  mine for this one .It is  Lili of  the  Valley  'Moving  Day'. I  coloured the  stamp  with  Promarkers  and  Pan  Pastels  .
The  backing  papers  are  Graphic  45  Home  Sweet  Home  Papers .  I  framed  the  design  with  an octagonal  frame  cut on  Cricut  and  coloured  with  Promarkers  . The  embellishments  are  Red  Metallic  Washi  Tape  ,Key  charm  ,bath button  and LOTV  Sentiment  .  When  I know  the  new address  of its  recipient  I  will  add  a  number  tag  onto  the key  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge ________

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/296-new-home.html


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete