Autumn Fairy


I  wanted  to  make  a card  with  a seasonal  fairy  on it  and had been  thinking of  using  this  design  from  serif  for  a  while .  I  designed  the  background using  images  from  several  dig kits  , For the  background  I  used  Little  claire's  ombre  paper  embossed  with  a  Cherrylicious  embossilicious  folder  .I  glittered her  wings  put  glossy  accents on  the  grass  and her  stockings  finally  completing  the  card  with  a  blackberry  rub on  border  and  a  sentiment  ,

I  would like to  enter  this  into  the  following  challenge  _____

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/14-november-challenge-106-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Autumn fairy - love that background paper - pretty details. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete