Trick or treat bag .


It  was  a pleasant  change  today  to  make  something  that  wasnt  a  Christmas  card ,
I have had  these  Kraft  bags  for  ages  and  thought that  they  would  be  a  good  base  for  a  trick or  treat  bag  .  I  stamped  the  LOTV  image  (October fairy  )  and  coloured  it  with  Promarkers 
I used  glitter  sheets  to  enhance  the  spider  paper  and  designed  a  background on  Serif  ,  The  second  photo  shows  the  back of  the  bag  .
The  embellishments  that I  added  are  card  candi , peel offs  ,  halloween  confetti  a  Trick or  treat sentiment  from  my  stash  and orange  gingham  ribbon  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ---

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/anything-goes.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-289-anything-but-card.html

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful gift bag Thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarker challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous thank you for joining us at I love pro markers challenge blog all the best from Sharon Dt xxx have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete