Pastel Baubles


I  went to look  for  some  inspiration  this morning for  a  background for  a    Christmas  Card  in  my Serif  programs  .  I  clicked  on  the  wrong  key and  found  these lovely  baubles  in the Docrafts  digital  designer  files  instead  ,  I  changed  the  colour of  them  made  a  cluster  and printed  them on  card  I  then  decoupaged  them  .  I also  designed  a  background  with  them  and printed  that  ,
I got  this  die  recently  It is  from  Crafters  companion Diesire  Edgeables  Lattice  Flourish  .  I  cut  this  om  both  sides of  the  card  and  added ink  and  glitter  .
I  cut out  the  cluster  and  covered  them with  Glossy  Accents  and  glitter  .  I  cut  the  background  paper I had  designed  to  fit  the  panel  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  turquoise  paper on  the  inside  to  emphasize  the  die  cuts ,
 gold  cord , coloured  bows  and  peel offs  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges  ______

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/anything-goes-as-long-as-its-christmas.html

decoupage
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/take-your-pick.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment