October


I sprayed  the  base  card  with  CC  Spray and  Sparkle  Gold  Spray  ,I  added  a Little  Claire  Ombre  paper  which  I embossed  and  distressed  with  a leaf pattern embossing  folder  .  I  printed off  a leaf  design  and  mounted it onto  a  green  sparkle  paper  .The  stamp  is  from  LOTV  and is  'Fairy  October'. I  coloured  this  with  promarkers  and  added  a  halloween  tag  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ---

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/hand-colored-image-challenge-please.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/october-challenge-warm-autumn-colours.html

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Autumnal creation Jeni and perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge (would also fir in at Stamping Sensations).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Autumnal card jeni. I love the leaf background and the cute stamp.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love the leaf background and such a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete