A Card in time !


I  began this  card  by  gilding  the  base card  edges  .I  then layered  gold  card  and  a paper  from  LOTV's solid paper pads' I  designed  the  clock  background using  a  serif  file  together  with  the  sentiment  .  I  used  glossy  accents on  the  clock  faces  . I printed  a large  watch  face  and  coloured it  with  promarkers  before  gilding  the  edges  and using  glossy  accents  and  glitter on it 
The  smaller  watch  was  stamped onto  shrink  plastic using an old stamp from my stash   ,shrunk  and attached  to  a  gold  card  strap . I  edged  the  design  with  peel off  lines  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-291-time.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/all-about-base.html

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Thank You for joining us at I love Pro Markers big hugs Sharon (Dt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete