Ozzie Owl


I have  been  meaning to  die  cut  this  owl  for  ages  as it  was  a  freebie in  a  magazine  and I  thought  he  would  look  good  on  a tree in  a  wood  .The  shape  can be  made up into  several  creatures  so  I must  start  experimenting  with it  . 
I  used  ---
Owl  die  cut  cut in  white  card  so  I could  add  some  colour  and  shading  with  promarkers  .
Gilding  wax  around  base  card  .
Woodland  scene  designed  with  Serif using  several  files  . 
Sentiment  from my  stash 

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-304-owls.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow love how you have shaded the owl -it's really brought him to life. Fab card and a great one for our challenge at My Time to Craft. Thank you so much for finding the time to enter - hope we will see you in the new challenge which starts on Saturday. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete