Chocolate Box








Well  this  has  been  a  project  that  has kept me  busy for  ages  . .I  decopatched  the  box  ages  ago  and  couldnt  think of  what  to do  with it  ,  I  recently  made  a  card  with  an  Alice in  Wonderland  theme  and  added  a  sentiment  which  said  Eat  Me  !
I  decided  to  make  some  card  sweets  to  go  into  the  box  as  well  as  another  layer  of  sweets  and  I  thought  that the  sentiment on  this  box  ashould  read ' Do  not  eat  me  ! 'I  coloured  this  with  Promarkers   I  also  added  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  which  says  'Chocolate  makes  my  clothes  shrink which I love  .

The  box is  covered  with  decopatch  paper of  chocolates , the  inside is  purple  tissue  paper  (although  it  looks blue in  the  photo ! ) I  trimmed  the  inside of  the  box  with  white  card  punched  with  a  Martha  Stewart  all  around  the  Page  punch  and  edged  with  ribbon  coloured  with  Promarkers  .

The  chocolates  layer  I  made  by  sandwiching  several  layers of  card  together  to  make  a  solid  shape  and  then  decorating  with  Liquid  Pearls  and  embossing powder  .I  used  a  variety  of  textures  of  card  ,

The  second  layer of  sweets  is  a mixture  that  I  made  for  my  sons  sweet  themed  wedding  to  add  to  the  place  names  .  The  liquorice  ones made from funky foam   have  white  flowersoft  and  card  candi  on  them  and  in  some  cases  micro  beads  . The dolly mixtures  and  chewy  sweets  were  made  with  fimo , For  the  lollipops  I used  shrink  plastic  which  I  coloured  and  the  love  hearts  are solid   card   shapes stamped  with  a love  heart  stamp  .

I  completed  the  box  with  a  purple  ribbon  bow  and  made  layers  so  they  could  be  removed 

I  would  like  to  enter  this  project into  the  following  challenges  ----

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-285-sweet-treats.html

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-189.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni what a gorgeous box and tag you have made And I love what you have put inside it ha ha.
    It's a great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh lala challenge and good luck.

    Debs DT Member xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, a gorgeous box and great 'sweets'.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete