Happy Anniversary



Once  again  my  Purple  card  looks  blue  !!
The  baxkground  paper for  this  is  from  Papermania  Capsule  collection  French  Lavender
The  die  cut is  is  Spellbinders  Regal  Oval  which  I  dry  embossed  and  edged  with  promakers.
The  stamp is  from  LOTV  and is 'Close  your  eyes  'I  ccoloured  this  with  P  markers  ,stickles  and  sprayed it  all with  C  and C  Spray and  glitter  Irridescent  .
The  sentiment  is  from  LOTV 

The  embellishments  are  Silver ribbon  coloured purple, and flowers  ,.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-301-recipe.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/week-308summer-lovin.html




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. The glitter spray is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card, Jeni! Adorable image and I love the sparkle - so pretty! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete