Dandelion Heads


I  have used  this  stamp  several  times  and  I like it  for its  simplicity  .  I  stamped  it in  brown  and  added  yellow  glitter  pen  before  adding  stickles  glitter  ,  To  matt it  I  covered  some  card  with  Little  Claire's  Sparkle  glitter  sheets  which  are  self  adhesive  and give instant  glitter  .  The  background  paper  is  from do  crafts  so  I  tried  to  match  the  colours  .  The  frame is  Spellbinders  Majestic  Labels 1 and  I added  a die  cut  Memory  box Precious  Heart 
The  sentiment was  from  my  stash  and  some  bling  completed  the  card  .


I would like to  enter  this card into  the following  challenges

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-268-flower-delights.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/dont-be-square.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card design and lovely colour combo, Jenny. I love the dandelion heads stamp - it's so effective. Thank you for joining in our Floral Delights challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete