Pink Feathers



I have used  these feathers  a  few  time on  cards  since  I  got  the  die  and  the  stamp  free  with  magazines .On  this one  I  experimented  with  embossing  powders and  papers  with  the  stamps

I used    =====
Base  scalloped  card 
Gingham  paper  strip
3  feathers  cut  and  stamped  in  different  papers  and   different embossing  powders
Embellishments  ----
Sentiment  stamped  from  freebie  stamp , bow , clear  dewdrops  and  peel offs
Backing  paper designed  with  My  craft  studio  program  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ----

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/birds-and-feathers.html


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is super, Love the pretty pink feathers they are so soft looking, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sentiment - this is too cute! Great texture on the paper behind the feathers, what a great balanced card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I like the effect of the embossing powder! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times.

    ReplyDelete