Mince Pies



When  I  think  about  festive food  I  always  feel  sorry  for  those  Mince  Pies  that  no one  can  eat  after  feasting  on  all  the  goodies  of  the  day, so  I  decided  to  make  a  card  to  celebrate  them !


I  used  Mince  Pies  and  gingerbread  men  cut  from  cricut  cartridge  Paper  Dolls in  brown  card
Gingham Paper  from my  stash  .
Plate  -Spellbinders  floral val  die cut from  sparkly  fun  foam    plus  Doily.
Gingham  Ribbon  from Crafty  Ribbons
Stamped  holly  leaves  coloured,glittered and  glossy  accents  added  .
Sentiment  Printed
Icing Sugar---White  Flowersoft 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge -------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/festive-food.html

1 comment:

  1. This is so magical & it's been photographed flat, that you could assume if you put the card upright, the mince pies would fall off.

    ReplyDelete