All Creatures


I have  had  these  animal  stamps  for  a  while  but  this is  the  first opportunity  that  I have had  to use  them  .  I  wanted  a  sentiment  to  go  with  them  so  wrote these lines  as  they  seemed  appropriate .

I used  ----
Stamps  from  Rural  Springtime  collection  coloured  with  Promarkers
Dragonfly  (freebie) stamp on  card  and  acetate .
Kraft card /Gingham  Paper
Pink  canvas  mesh  (  which  I  found  in The  Works )
Embellishments ----
Green   flock 
Peel offs 
Card  Candi  
Own  sentiment
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-260-flora-and-fauna.html


1 comment:

  1. Great creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete