Spring Flowers



I love  to  see  the pansies  and  violas  at  this time of  year .
I  found  this  sentiment  on   a M.C.S.  cd.  I  reads  'I  would  rather
a  flower on  my  table  than  a  diamond on my  neck !' The image  also  came  from  a  M.C.S.c.d.

I  used --
Serrated  base  card  edged  with  gold  gilding  wax.
Two layers  of  corrugated  card and patterned  paler purple  card
Bronze paper  embossed with X cut  embossing  folder  Lacy  doily , gilded  with  gilding  wax .
Pansy  digistamp  from  MCS  Papercraft Library  CD  which  I coloured  with  promarkers  and  Spray  and  Sparkle  Pearl  Diamond .
I  added  a  pansy  which  I  had  pressed  a few  years  ago  and had  forgotten  that  I  had it  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-293spring-blooms.html


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-137.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-289-spring-flowers.html

4 comments:

  1. Definitey full of Spring Blooms, how beautiful. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful. Jenny. Those pansies look real and the colours are gorgeous - I love your new embossing folder gilded with wax. Great idea to add that pressed pansy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    This is so pretty. I love your colouring of those fabulous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, beautiful colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete