Fairy Gold

I  decided to  play  around  with the  background  for  this  card  and  used  my  Serif  Craft  artist  'Water  garden' to  produce  the  background I had  in mind  . The  dark  design  needed  something  bright on it  so  I  used  white  embossing  powder.I  really  wanted  the  wings  to  sparkle  but this  photo  doesnt  show  them up  well  so  I will  add  another  later  .
I used =
White  card  stock  edged with green  panpastel
Sheena Douglas  stamp -a little  bit  scenic -Silhouette stamped  with  Versamark  and  white  embossing  powder
Lavinia  Stanp -fairy
Lavinia  Sentiment  Stamp 
LOTV  Purple Backing  papers  -Paper  Pads  solids 
Embellishments _ Jones  Tones  Glitter  Irridescent  ,Stickles  Green  and  gold ,white  peel  offs



I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges --

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-281-fantasy.html

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/28-february-challenge-69-anything-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love the white embossing on the dark background. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete