Shamrock



I  saw  a  lovely  textured  Shamrock  on  a  challenge  and  decided  to  try  one  myself  .The  finished  article  was  not  nearly  as  impressive  and  reminded me  that  I need  more  embossing  folders  .(Well its  a  good  excuse  to get  more  stash ! )


I used  Base  card  embossed  and  coloured  with  gilding  wax  . I  cut  2  shamrocks using  Scan  n  cut  and  embossed  them  coloured  with  green  gilding  wax  and  sprayed  with  Spray  and  sparkle  . The  embellishments  are  ribbon  dewdrops  and  a sentiment  made using  a  Dymo  marker  machine  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges --

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/tie-bow.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-80-st-patricks-daymostly-green.html

3 comments:

  1. It's a stunning card, the vibrant colours and the textures are so beautiful, well done sweetie!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love the textures.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shamrock is beautiful, great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete