Phoebe's card



I  have made  this  for  a little  girl  called  Phoebe  who is  9  this  weekend  . I  usually  make  fairy  type  cards  for  her  but  decided  that  this year  she is  too  grown up  for  them  so  searched  through 'My  Besties'  cd to  find  something  suitable  . This  image  seemed  to  be just  what  I  needed  and I  wanted  to  make it  stand out  so  used  foam  pads  to  mount it on  and covered  the design  with  glossy  accents  and glitter  .
I  coloured  the image  with  promarkers  and used  backing  papers  that  I  got  as  a  freebie .
With  the  addition  of  washi  tape.,bows ,peel offs  and a  hand  made  sentiment  the  card  was  complete  . I  hope  she  likes  it  !

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -

http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/february-challenge-for-girls.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment