Pancake Day





I  have  been  waiting  to  receive  my  ' Pancake  Day' stamp  from  L.O.T.V. since  the  day  they  gave  a blog hop  of  their  new  stamps  .  I  got mine  yesterday and  just had  to use  it  straightaway   as  the  character is  so  cute  .  A 'Pancake  Day '  card is  an unusual  one  but  no  doubt  I  will  find  someone  to  send it  to  . I just  had  to  add  the  extras  needed  to  make  a  good  pancake  !!!! Enjoy   !

I used  ===
LOTV ' Pancake  Day  ' Stamp  ' coloured  with  promarkers
Borders  cut  from  Cricut  'Lacy  Labels '  cartridge
I  embossed  the  card  and  used  gilding  wax  on  the  top  .
The ' extras  ' were  from  my  stash  ( I used  white  flock  for  the  flour  )
The  central  papers  are  from LOTV Pastel  Dreams  paper  pad
Sentiment  printed  on Safmat .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges
 
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/week-282one-for-boys.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/february-challenge-birthdays.html

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Jenny.Your details are brilliant and i love your colours and fun image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute and fun card and the extras are fabulous! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete