Motorbike Granny


When  I  saw  this  image  It  made me laugh  and  when  I  found  the  sentiment in my  stash  ,I  thought  they went  well  together  . I have  someone in mind  for  this  card  too !!!

I used  --
Kraft  card  which  I  dry  embossed  with  an  embollicious embossing  folder  and  put  silver  gilding  wax onto it  .  I  embossed  another  piece of  Kraft  card  with  a  folder  that reminded me of  tyre  tracks  and  cut it up  for  the  edges  . 
Dearie  Doll  digi' Motorcycle  Grammy '  coloured  with Promarkers 
Embellishments -  Card  candi  in  traffic  light  colours  ,  clear  dewdrops  ,glossy  accents  .

I would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges ----

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/krafty-creations.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-257-make-us-laugh.html


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, fab image and love the background embossing. Thank you for joining us at I &hearts Promarkers this week and good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - super image and great embossing.
    Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete