Baby -Monochrome


I  wanted  to  make  a card  that had  a distressed  background  and  decided  black  shiny  card  would  show up  well  .Once  I had  the  background  it  needed  a  totally  monochrome  look  which  I  got  with  some  cut  shapes  .A  different  birth  congrats.  card  for  either girl or  boy  !

I  used 
Black  shiny  card  with  embossolicious  embossing  folder  which  I  then  distressed
Stork  and  special  delivery  cut  from  Cricut  'Nursery  Rhymes  ' Cartridge  .
Both  were  then  wet  embossed  with  clear  sparkle embossing powder  .
Sentiment  - LOTV 'Calendars ' sentiment  stamp  stamped  with  Versamark  and  white  embossing  powder ,
Embellishments  -- Card  Candi  ,  Dewdrops ,peeloffs  and bow 

I  would like  to  enter  this card  into  the following challenge 

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/21-february-challenge-68-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Design thank you for joining us over at SBBC we hope to see you again next week xxx
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~ Owner

    ReplyDelete