Three Little Maids

I love  these  stamps  even  though  I have had  them  for  ages  .I  decided  to  put  all  three  girls  together on  this one  .

I  used  --
LOTV  paper  pad  background  paper  (Promises)
Woodware  Children  stps
Die  cut  Flowers  fence  and  clouds  (Spellbinder  ,Marianne ,memory  Box  )
Embellishments==  Sentiment  from  stash,  glossy  accents 

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ===
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-276-two-or-more-people.html

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Jenny. It's you, me and Jill when we were in Primary School. The one in the hat has to be you - you loved your hat - and I have the photos of you in it, when we were about 6. I love it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, cute images, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - you've created a really pretty scene.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete