Frosty



Once  again  I used  one  of  my  favourite  stamps  this year  for  snowmen  . It is  L.O.T.V.s Hat's  off  which  I  coloured  wiith  promarkers  and  mounted in  a  frame  from  Sue  Wilson's  Italian  Range of dies. . The  sentiment is  from L.O.T.V.s Christmas  Sentiment Phrases  . Most of  the  snowflakes  are  Joy  Snowflake  4  .The  embellishments  I used  are  liquid  pearls,  Stickles  glue , and Aleenes  glitter  snow  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  _______


http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/247-frosty-snowman.html
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/november-challenge-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous snowman card, I love these stamps to. Thank you for playing along with the I love promarkers challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really sweet card with such a happy snowman Jenny and so pleased you have joined in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    However, where you mention us you do need to actually link to us to be eligible for the prizes. If you are not sure how to do it there is a a tap at the top of out challenge blog explaining how to do it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Christmas card in lovely colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete