Dandelion Clock


I  rediscovered  the  base  to  this  card  hidden  away in  my  stash  (Isn't  it  great  when you  rediscover  items  you  had  forgotten  you had  ?) I  won it  ages  ago  and it is  Katy  Sue  Multi  Function  die cuts  'Spring  Flowers'. I  dry  embossed it  with  a  Happy  Birthday  folder  and  embellished it  with light  gold  gilding  wax   .I  coloured  the  flowers  with  Promarkers  and  added  Doodle  Dewdrops  and  an  extra  flower . The  stamped  image is  'Time  flies'  by  L.O.T.V. which  I coloured  and  added  glitter  and  sparkle  .I  matted  the image  onto  pink  glitter  card  punched  the  corners  and  added  a  sentiment  peel off  . I  also  lined  the inside  with  a piece of  L.O.T.V. paper  from  Bonnets  and  Bowties  paper  pad .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into -------

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sooooooo-girlie.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/birthday-celebrations-week-2.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny. Such a sweet image and lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete