Blue bauble

I  decided  to use  another  of  my  baubles  on  a  card  .This  bauble  was  made  by  laminating  the  die  cut  four  times  to  imitate  chipboard .The  die  came  free  with  a  magazine  and is one  I love  to  use .It  was  then  sprayed  with  Crafters  companion  Spray  and  sparkle,  Iridescent  which  i  use  a lot  and  whilst  wet  I  added  turquoise  glitter  and  pearls  .
The  background  is  cut  from  Cricut  Paper  lace  1  cartridge , which  was  stuck onto  paper  from  L.O.T.V.paper  pads which  was  also  glittered  . Ribbon  bows,  doodle dewdrops ,pearls and peel offs were the embellishments I used .
I would like  to  enter  this  card into  -----------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-239-anything-with-die-cuts-at.html

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card - fabulous die cuts and I love the colour thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete