Christmas from my Craft Stash






To make  this  card I used--
The  left over  cardboard  shape  from  a  free  set of  sentiments , .
Table  confetti  from  past  Christmases ,
Paper  scraps ,
Peel offs left on  a  sheet  ,
Embossing powder in  a  colour  I  do  not  prefer  !!!
The  remains of  a  bottle of  stickles  and  snow .

When I  saw  this  challenge  I  saw it  as  an opportunity  to  sort  through  the  ever mounting paper  stash  that comes  out  each  yearwhen  I  begin my Christmas  Cards.   .
I  am  a  great hoarder  and have lots  of  scraps of paper I  can't  throw  away  . I  also  keep  things  that  may  come in useful  and  this  applies  to  the  main  part of  this  card  .
I got it  as  a  freebie  with  a  magazine  a  couple of  years  ago  and have used  the  Christmas  sentiments  and  pictures  that  popped out of it  . Conveniently  it  was  covered  with  a  self  adhesive  film  which on  peeling off  left  a  sticky  surface  . The  green  embossing  powder has been  lurking in  my  tray for  ages  and is  not  a  colour I  am  fond of  . However  it  was ideal  for  covering  this  shape  .
The  snow I added  was  the remains of  a  bottle of  stickles  (how  hard it is  to  get  the last  drop out !)
The peel offs  were  the last  remaining on  a  sheet  where I  had  used  all  the  horizontal ones  .
I  am  a  great  collector of  table  confetti  and it  was  an ideal  tiime  to  sort it out   and  add  some  to  each  aperture  .Making  this  card  has helped  me  to  sort out  my  Christmas  Stash .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  ---

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-73-shop-in-your-craft-room_24.html

Simply  Create Too  CHALLENGE~43 'SHOP IN YOUR CRAFT ROOM'

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Christmas card and a great way to use up craft stash. The Orange and Black theme is perfect for our Challenge, thanks for entering the Fussy and Fancy Challenge and good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun...fun...fun! Your cards are so fun and so festive. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, thank you for sharing with Simply Create Too.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete