Halloween




I  decided  that  I  needed  to  do  something  different  to  a  card for a change. A friend  said  she  was  taking  a  baby  to  a  Halloween  Party  and  I  thought  that  this  would  be  a  suitable  take  home  present  for  a  baby  to  celebrate  the  first  Halloween  .
I love  making  these  cute  shoes  and  giving  them  as  a gift in  an  acetate  box ,hence the  tag .
The  papers  came  from  Serif  craft  artist  halloween  as  did  the image  . When  completed I  used  gold  spray  and  sparkle  from  Crafters  companion  to  strengthen  them  as  well  as  adding sparkle  . The laces  were  made  from  a  scrap  of  cord from  my  old  clothes  . I used  black  peel offs  for  the  eyelets. The  embellishments  were  coated  with  glossy  accents    and  the  ribbon  for the tag  was  coloured  with promarkers .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for

Fab n  Funky Challenge #231 Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jenny - these shoes are fantastic. The baby might not remember his first Halloween party but these shoes will be a wonderful reminder of it. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky challenges.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete