Sparkle and Bling

For  this  card  I  used  some background  papers  from  my  stash  and  the  stamp is Christmas  Star  by  Lili of  the  valley  which I  coloured  with promarkers  and  glossy  accents  .The  snowflake  circle is Joy  craft  Winter  wishes  and  the  pine  branches  are Marianne Pine  tree  Branch  die  . The sentiments I  stamped onto  Safmat  (from  LOTVs  Christmas   tags ) The  bling  and  sparkle I  used  included  Red  and  clear  gemstones , stickles ,white  flowersoft  ,glitter flakes  and  Aleene's  glitter  snow  .

I  would like  to  enter this card  for

Crafty Little  Fairies   SEPTEMBER..  Sparkle  and Bling   

 

2 comments:

  1. So very cute Jenny...fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies with our
    Sparkle and Bling challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete