Number 7



This  7th  birthday  card  is  for  my  great nephew  as I  thought the stamp  was  appropriate  for  him  . It is  Lili of  the  Valley  'Land  Ahoy  ' which I coloured  with  promarkers    and  gilding  wax after stamping it onto a Spellbinders  oval  die   cut .  . I  embossed  some sparkly paper  for  the  background  .
The  embellishments  are  a  starfish  ,peel offs   bakers  twine  . The  sentiment  I  designed myself  .

   I would like to  enter this  card  into

Fabn Funky Challenge #229 - Show us a number

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab' n''Funky this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Sorry for my late comment. Busy days!! Thanks for entering our last challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations in our next challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete