House Mouse stripes






I just  love this house mouse  stamp  'The  Quick Fox '.It is  great for  a  get  well  card  to  cheer  people up  .The  sentiment  is  so  clever  .
The  background  paper is  from L.O.T.V.  Winter  wishes paper pad . The  border is  cut  from  a  cricut  cartridge  .The  embellishments  are peel offs  and  card  candi . The  whole  card  was  then  sprayed  with iridescent  spray  and sparkle  .


I  would like  to enter  this  card  for the  following  challenges 

I  love Promarkers  Challenge  223  'Stripes '

Fab n funky  Challenge  220  'Laughter is the  best medicine.'

3 comments:

  1. These House Mice are so cute, and I love the way you have coloured the image to tone with the stripes. Such a fun card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so cute and perfect for our challenge this week - - thank you for playing along at fab'n'funky and giving me an extra smile! hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete